Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

may god bless my dad ..

tomorrow 260111
my dad will be in an operation at hospital putra JB 
i'm worry ..

i'll pray for my dad tomorrow that he'll be alright after the operation
and also will pray for his health

today i have a nice day at school .
my friend get back together .
haha !

how come i'll feel that 
something is happening there ?

anything happening also not important than my father .
long time din meet up with my father .

chinese new year is around the corner .
hope that my father will meet up with me at these few days .

eric bok !
i miss you .
please don't leave me alone .
i need you company me until the end .
can you promise me ?
i like to hear you laugh .


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top