Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Sunday, January 30, 2011

i found that feeling from you x)

today hang out with my babe x)
EEE ..
when we reach , we go find hui hui and have our lunch at zanmai x)

and 
nice photo right ? xD

7:00-8:00p.m++
reach my hubby house x)
he give some supprise for me .
woots ~
i love it so much x)
it's couple watch nehh ..
it is our first couple thing .

at the night .
we hang out with chee wing and chee hoe .
but when we reach metro prima KFC and meet allen them .
i saw my best friend at thr .
happy x)

and i feel chee wing have little unhappy or mm syok .
bcoz of me and my hubby follow allen them .

but he dun know .
we are dislike hang out with "xiao di"
anywhere , sorry x(



at the last .
we drink alcohol at my hubby house .


i love alcohol , but today i din't drink .
bcoz i saw hubby daddy and mummy .
hiak hiak .
scared x)

CNY is coming x)
yeahoo ~
but i can't feel some CNY feel also .

angpau angpau !
haha !




bi ~
now i can feel that , you are care me x)
i love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top