Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Sunday, January 23, 2011

笑着回家:)

nice day !
photo :)


a couple make me admire :)

i have a nice friday with them !
have a nice chit-chat with them and some funny topic .
i like it ! 
fuhoo xD

let's see !

i'm ready to jusco :)



reach jusco 
meet up my eee :)
i love she so much xD


after movie .
we are enjoy-ing playing inside the car



opps ~
gasonline !


lukis by = chot chee hoe :D
take by = bok loo soon :)


is we three :D
where is chee wing ?
he is playing online game !
haha !

after that 
is ..

 :vian and bok)

sweet pic isit ?
haha !
i like it :)


he's my stupid idiot hubby !
cute rite ?
he like to make a funny topic to me .
he like to make me laugh like crazy .

I LOVE HIM xD

actually .
the movie is nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top