Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Thursday, April 7, 2011

with my beloved friend =)

i have a nice thursday with my beloved friend =)
meet up with geok ting , chocolate and my best bro , KA YEE ..

KA YEE was get hurt , so we hang out to make some happiness for "him "

our favorite places -------- DOPLIN =p
that's a nice places and make us  laugh laugh and laugh ..

seriously 
i was cried inside geok ting car ..
the reason is make hurt for me ..

so , no need to said that too much ..
LOL ~


beer and a fruit salad ..
that's nice =p
and .

behind on me , is my ah jie .
chocolate =p
she's a funny girl .
everything , she just talk to us .
i feel that funny =D


opps ..
forget to tell yours .
i was cut my hair yesterday .
how you feel it ?
AHAHA =p

on the last , i had to said something to someone i love .

ah BOK , i love you and i miss you deeply .
urm ..
i think i had no chance for continue .
but i hope you never will drop our nice memories to your recycle bin .
this sat , is your birthday celebration .
i will control myself .
and you no need to worry that's all .
and 
i will never forget your birthday present lah =D
hope you have a fun and enjoying your lovely single life .


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top