Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Sunday, April 10, 2011

ahhhh sooon birthday celebration , first part ..

8 april 
lazy to type , sorry for that .
picture , picture ^^

i love this cap , but it's so expensive =(
i have a star sis ^^
for me , she's a funny girl ..


9 april 
today is my ex ah soon birthday celebration ..
i had to attend for it tonight .
but at afternoon i had hang out with nicko and lijian 
hululu =O

i like my coat ^^

around 6++ p.m
ask gar kit to fetch and lim tehh + acc him to have him dinner at MC
7something 
him fetch me to kin house .
8 something i had to movie with my dearest mui and kit hon liew .
after that , lim tehh , and back to kin house and drink alcohol .
today my appointment is full , rite ?
i like this feeling ..
muaHAHA ..

my life cant without my friend's =)
lijian , kin kin , vian and nicko ..


 finally i am drunk ..



其实内心的事是自己的事情
没有人能够真正明白我是多么的恨她
我这个人虽然很口不对心
可是我这一次
真的很对心
我看你前面就讨厌你后面
我不知道你粘过去是什么企图
你要吸引男生是你的事情
不要做到那么出面可不可以?
你只是在丢自己的脸而已..

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top