Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Sunday, June 26, 2011

hari sukan :D

yea , vian is back to blogspot :)
i'm still recall yesterday , what day is 25th june ?
is my school sport competition [ hari sukan ]
because of it , i lost my voice and my voice become to "sexy voice" !
x blh tahan ahhh xD

the cheerleading have worked hard for so long 
yesterday i have a perfect result for me :)
i get NO.2 !!
yeahoo , although only a second place i get .
but i am enjoy for my cheer 


i get it !! xD

nice pose is it :D

i like cheer kenanga :)
with two liang liang .
two leader and two member xD
my happy faces xD

GREEN HOUSE ! you're the best ! 
finally i get it !
i love CEMPAKA :)
i love it so much ! 

this year is my last year of cheerleading .
not willing to it :(
yesterday i was crazy to cried !
25th june , i will never forget today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top