Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Saturday, July 23, 2011

19072011---23072011

19072011 , tuesday

today is TV baby's full moon :)
face many kind of people at there ..
them let me knew , what's bad attitude ..
fortunately , have Baby Boy accompany , HAHA !
photos :
boy gang :)
zi qian and TV ask me be a model , HAHA ! LMFAO xD

after full moon party , moe de cafe , and i met winny at there :)
HAHA , fun !


__________________________________________________________________________________

22072011 , friday

today was crazy with Baby Boy :)
look at here ! HAHA !
he's wear my shirt , LMFAO !

after crazy , we find tom to yum cha , damn fulled today , tomorrow sure will berat berapa KG !
thank you , GAN ZHENG YI xD
after dinner , we take a walk at titiwangsa
not look very nice , lot of haze in the air ..

__________________________________________________________________________________

23072011 , sat

tuition till 4 something then out with Baby Boy :)
1U , "DRAGON-I" to have our breakfast + lunch and diner 
have a walk and let our stomach digestion then is " TUTTI FRUTTI" time ;D
was crazy photo again , GOSHH ~

movie ^^
"take me home tonight" 
funny movie , baby boy is laugh till zao yong xDD

12:00a.m ++ reach home , be a good girl at home tonight :)
miss club a lot xD
next sat hah ? baby boy xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top