Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Monday, July 18, 2011

15072011--16072011

15072011 , friday 
sorry my my late .

1U and watch "a beautiful life" 

it's a touching movie , make me cried in 1U cinema :)
fortunately his shoulder , hehez ..
thank you , baby boy ;p


16072011 , sat

movie again , LOll .
transformer 3 dark of the moon
 .
finally we bought , yeapi :p
how long ago we want to watch this movie , yet , ticker is always sold out .
Damn shit , right ?
HAHA ! 

tonight have a unhappy thing this happen to me .
insdent 
BULLSHIT !
i want keep away with them , and hope them is never will hurt me again and again .
i want live out a happiness lfe and i won't keep heard that raspy or sharp admonitions words again 
vian must have a tenacity of spirit :)
i'll understanding my friend , dun worry 
and this few weeks i have generally satisfied , yet ,sore bit disappointed  .

i will keep said -"everything's will be alright"- :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top