Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Saturday, March 12, 2011

when i'm at subang

12mac


yeahoo , tonight i going to subang 
and i'll overnight at thr on this few day 
happy lehh , long time din meet up with my babe ..
what i should said ?
I MISS YOU DEEPLY , my best dearest ~
mwaks mwaks mwaks x)

tonight , vson lai fetch me to cheras
and i'll tumpang babe friend car to subang ..
happy to meet up them what ?!
they are so funny and they can easly to 
make me laugh until the sky " bing bang bong" xD
HAHA !

funny to meet up with kelvin , ben , sheerrin , pattrick , parttrick gf , and more and more .
thanks babe , make me din't bored at thr ...
we are ki siao until morning 6:00 a.m 
walao ehh .
tomorrow need to photo shooting with babe lah x)
so , we din't rest anymore ..

early in the morning .
when i reach my friend house .
walao ehh , i borrow my friend car to long gai nehh .
feel syok lah wei ~
thanks x)

until ......

13mac

we are get ready to hang out and make some outdoor photo shooting ..x)
that have lot of photo lah , i'll update that photo late abit ya ..
waiting for that ~

today meet up tonny and grape at subang jaya .
and happy to meet up them ..
we first place is goes mc'd to get our breakfast x)


nice or not ?
has no any editor and effect ..

and have she !!


do you know whose is that ?
comment pls x)



not especially yesterday and today also 
i just feel that 
i miss him deeply lah ..
how to control it ?
and i hope he'll touching from my heart lah , actually ..
what i need to do , i ady do for him ..
always worry about him ..
his head is painnn ..
what can i do now ?
bcoz i am stay at subang now ..
msg him , i tot he's never reply one ..
if i call him , i tot he will "fu Him " loh x(

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top