Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

randomm :D

this few day , i always hang out hang out and hang out ..
i want become guai lui ah .
dun always gam lah :D
but i'm happy when my appointment is fulled !
AHAHA :D
i'm a sot girl , whose want to join ?

he's david ..
i treat him like my younger brother .
and he's vry guai lan .
always do that thing make me confuse for answer :D

which boy can dish it to me , then i will married him :D
AHAHAHA !
joke nia , joke nia ..
dun be so seious hah :D
but it's nice for me at WONG KOK ..

anywhere , anytime 
i can take photo with my smile 
lot of people like my smile and my voice 
isit bcoz of i'm a sot gal ?
or ?

i hope you all continue to like it :-)

i was change my FB profile picture , mind to click like ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top