Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Saturday, October 1, 2011

24092011

sorry for late 
25th is my friend esther kim yun mei birthday
26th is my kai jie coco birthday 
but we celebrate with them at 24th
location is GOLALA pub ;)
woah , long time dint meet my girls ..
miss them actually ;)

we plan to give esther a suprise
we bluff her we cant celebrate to her , HAHA !
esther , you "xiong che" xD

before we went to there , we went to kepong station one 
to meet our singer friend Henry lee ;)
today was his last day sing at kepong station one
so we meet him for farewell
have a funny game with my girls there


every ugly pose we had been to make it more ugly 
HAHA !

around 12;30a.m
we move to GOLALA
we hide the cakes and wait for esther kim finish her job
then we celebrate to her and coco
'Ding Dong Ding '
it's time to celebrate ;D
i like my kai jie ;)
here is my girls 
less one funny and cutie 
she's name jiun , she's taken vegetarian , so she cant attend
it's okay jiun , after it , we meet up again ya ;)

last time have some problem with them , have a bad memories with them
but , i am very enjoy its 
so , no need to said sorry to me , sweeti ;)
you are a sweet girl 
i heard that what is happening on you 
everything will be fine there 
dun worry , girl 
you will be well ;-* 

it's time to sleep , buddies ;)
good night !
will update soon =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top