Welcome to my blog :) Hope that you will like my blog !

Friday, September 16, 2011

i'm home ;)

wow , how long i din update my bloggie ;)
should i said that , hello , friend's ..hehe .
start to my topic 
i'm not really fine on this few week 
because of something problem , in this moment , problem is solve ..
on today , 16092011
i was dream till evening around 5.00p.m++
wow , amazing to it , i'm a pig xD
when i was awake , i call back to my babe hiew yin , she's at kepog jusco .
i heard that , lot of my classmate is at kepong jusco , so , i pan to go jusco and meet up with them ;)
i'm crazy !
LOOK OUT !
crazy person doing a crazy thing ;D
lame ><
i am taken for my dinner with my baby boy at jonny's 
then i saw a crazy guy is taken dinner too at BBQ plaza with sin erh lim and ACE linger ..

movieeeee ;)
not bad to this movie , funny ;DDD
哇佬也,哇老也,爽阿xDD
after finish movie , our next location is 'look out point' 
gar leong , ah hong , edric , tom , my BBY and me is enjoy for gossip ;)
it's i-phone effect when capture a landscape .

finally , i'm home !
hello mummy ;)

should you look forward to my sunday post , i tot that's a funny post .
THE END 16092011

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top